Cyber Security is important for all businesses, whether you supply car parts, run a charity, provide financial services or provide medical services.
If your organization doesn’t protect itself, your organization could be more vulnerable to the daily threats of:
- Ransomware: Where an attacker encrypts your organization’s folders and files, and attempts to extort your organization for access to the files and folders.
- Exploits: An attacker takes advantage of vulnerabilities in any of your applications and devices, infects and gains access to your organization’s wider environment.
- Supply chain attacks: An attacker gets access to your organization’s source codes, software build processes, and uses your applications to attack your customers and their devices.
Security risks and threats could negatively affect your organization, and in some cases, severely impact your organization financially and reputationally. There are two main reasons for reviewing and investing in cyber security:
- For peace of mind
- Increasingly recommended or required by compliance.
How frustrating is it when you don’t know if you need to call the telecoms company or the IT company? We look after both to keep things simple, and we make sure you’re not billed twice for the same thing.
- Cyber Essentials
- Cyber Essentials Plus
- Vulnerability Scans
- Penetration tests
- Encrypted email
- Malware Protection
- Identification of Network Vulnerabilities
- Up-to-date Software and Patching
FreshStance works with customers, preparing them to pass the Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials requirements. By addressing cyber security first, our customers are able to pass assessments first time, with minimal time and effort from the customers own staff.
By assessing if an IT System is susceptible to a cyber-attack we are able to plan, repair and strengthen your organisation’s infrastructure defences against such attacks. We arrange for the tests to be carried out by our specialists (obtaining discounts for you in the process), carrying out pre-scan reviews, which minimises the attack surface and secures your systems.
FreshStance partners with and recommends Zivver for email encryption and security. Their product is more cost-effective than its competitors and is all more secure as well as more feature rich. Zivver is easy for your team, easy for customers, suppliers or patients.
If you want or need to handle NHS patient data you need to be compliant with NHS Digital email requirements. This can mean using entirely separate email addresses or Office 365 can be configured to meet the requirements. FreshStance can implement the hundreds of pages of requirements, pass the tests and complete the submissions to get you approved.
For more information about meeting the secure email standard see: https://digital.nhs.uk/services/nhsmail/the-secure-email-standard
the perfect IT solution for your needs
With FreshStance IT Support, you can be working faster, smoother and cheaper, allowing you to focus your attention on expanding your business.
Based on 14 reviews