Business IT Support Services in Hertfordshire
We want the same as you, simple, straightforward business IT support systems which avoid stress and downtime, help you to keep your customers and staff happy and support your business to grow.
We understand your frustrations with unplanned downtime, queries not being answered quickly and surprise costs. No one wants to suffer the reputational damage caused by a security breach but understanding what needs to be done needs to be done efficiently and without fuss. You’re not an IT expert, you just want the PC, laptop, tablet or whatever to work so you can deliver what’s needed and that’s where we come in.
There’s always a concern that something might be going wrong and not being noticed. We put monitoring systems in place so we’re alerted wherever possible. We also regularly check backups, security updates and antivirus are installed, updated and running.
Good communication is key to IT delivery. It lets everyone know what’s going on and what to expect. You should be able to focus on delivering excellent service and products and be confident your technology supports that.
- Low stress, cost effective and secure solutions
- Reduce costs by going serverless if you don’t need a server.
- Eliminate server worries, failover solutions are one way you achieve low stress IT.
- Cost-effective long-term backups with data stored in the UK to meet medical compliance requirements.
- Microsoft 365 NHS digital compliant email implementation.
- Easy encrypted email
Give us a call or send us an email and we will get you back up and running as quickly as we can. And by the way – you can call as often as you like.
We want the same as you – fewer IT problems, best value solutions, issues resolved quicker, good communication so everyone knows what’s going on and what to expect. You should be able to focus on delivering excellent service and products and be confident your technology supports that.
Unlike many of our competitors, we do what we can to avoid hidden and surprise costs. For example, as long as you get the device to and from us, then we’ll rebuild or reload your device within the cost of the support contract. We want you to be happy, not struggling with a PC that should be reloaded or charge you 100s of pounds to fix.
We’re happy to work with your existing IT staff. We can supplement your existing team by providing a Service Desk to take care of routine 1st line calls or 2nd & 3rd line teams adding a backbone of technical specialists. This lets the internal team, who know your business best, focus on innovation and business specialist solutions. If you don’t have an internal IT presence, we’re more than happy to look after you with our full service.
Our service includes:
- Checks and alerts for antivirus, backup & updates
- Proactive server monitoring
- Proactive network monitoring
- Managed patch deployment
- Monthly reports
- Trending & Problem Management
- Change Management
- Clear escalation paths
- ITIL best practise framework
- Increase productivity of existing technical staff
- Disaster ready, we keep spare PC’s and laptops to keep you working in event of a hardware failure.
- Out-of-hours support (early morning & evening)
- 24×7 Support
- Onsite engineer (full time or scheduled visits)
- Full DR testing
the perfect IT solution for your needs
With FreshStance IT Support, you can be working faster, smoother and cheaper, allowing you to focus your attention on expanding your business.
Based on 14 reviews